TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 12:56
Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OkieUSA74 in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 06:08
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
nope... do not comply!! I had a dream about the MMR... this was a few years back.. and was told in the dream that the MMR is the gateway or rather a buffer for all other vaccines to do harmful things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
05 February, 06:14
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Done with all Vaccines! DONE - I have seen enough, experienced enough to KNOW this is not a Conspiracy Theory! Thank You for putting this post together!