Elena Antonio @ElenaAntonio45
If God had told me how long I would have to endure before I signed up for the journey I may have said no. Perhaps it would have made the journey that much harder if I had that foreknowledge. Many of you wonder why we are going through such difficult trials or our day of justice seems to delay. I can say that the journey of saying yes to God changes you. I can look back at the person I was 5 years ago and barely recognize myself. I know that God is in the business of transforming His people. He has a good plan for all of us. We may not always understand the reasons for the way our journeys look but we can know that He is changing as we walk and take each step. The more we can let go of needing to understand everything...the more we learn to rest and have faith..I believe we can take away one of the unnecessary burdens of walking with God. Needing to control everything is not your burden to carry. Until that day of victory comes He is building something victorious in us.
05:31 PM - Feb 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by ElenaAntonio45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elena Antonio, click on at the bottom under it