JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
05 February, 10:28
Will #Putin #KRIEG ? - Die Hintergründe des #Ukraine -Konflikts
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Will Putin Krieg? - Die Hintergründe des Ukraine-Konflikts - YouTube

Die Eskalation des Ukraine-Konflikts ist brandgefährlich. Die Folgen eines Krieges mitten in Europa, an dem die Atommacht Russland direkt und die NATO mindes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 10:43
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
That micro expression - raised left brow (as we look at her) raised right mouth corner... this is the expression of contempt.

This is someone so secure in her beliefs, nothing will assail them.

Is this the German version of Madcow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 02:22
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I think her contempt is more for the people she talks about.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 04:25
I do not speak German, so I am going on body language and a translation of the headline, and intro para. only - I read her as left, pushing the idea that Putin would be the instigator of war.

Leftist talking heads have a tendancy to move their bodies more - trying to invade the space of those they are talking to, in an attempt to force their point across, they do this even when there is no person infront of them too.

Just going on experience.

She does exactly the opposite. She criticizes the actions of the West/NATO and explains the whole situation accurately
04:57 PM - Feb 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 05:07
Well, I'm glad I was wrong - at least Getmany is hearing something other than the lefts narrative.

05 February, 05:32
No, thats not the point. Your analyzing was great. She is a leftist.