TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 12:56
Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 02:23
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
PART 2 💥💥🔻🔻🔻 OF MY FLU/COVID POST

It is very very important to PAY close attention to anything coming out about the flu.... Q has posted numerous POSTS about the FLU.... everything must be exposed... IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING PLEASE ADD IT TO THIS POST...DARK TO LIGHT.
“If you’ve seen one flu season and another, each one is distinctive,” said William Schaffner, a Vanderbilt University infectious disease expert. “And this one has caught those of us who watch flu very carefully by surprise.”
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
7 Q POST INCLUDED...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 February, 03:04
Thanks for this thread.

-- They have an annual flu-playbook which allows them to kill and introduce disease/health conditions via jabs
-- They ran covid-19 with their flu playbook on steroids

From the EO there is not enough manufacturing capacity to handle a real pandemic. One implication is there is no way they could manufacture enough doses in a single season to give everyone a single jab, let alone 3-4 jabs in a year.

The EO also tells us they have been running the flu jab playbook over and over yearly. It pretty much tells us Pharma is not looking for a solution to the this playbook.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
remember in late 2019... when they PUSHED the flu shot hard and said elderly should get 2.. .. I remember that and that it was really odd they keep pushing it over and over... it makes me wonder if they put something into some of those "flu" shots that caused the death of all those elderly to set it up to make it look like it was covid.
03:06 PM - Feb 05, 2022
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 February, 05:51
Apparently they had predicted around 377 people out of every 100,000 would die from that 2019 Flu jab...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 05:55
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
this is what most people are missing... this isnt the first time they have done this... go back and look at ALL vaccines... remember who is covering up for vaccines injury. They did this before back in the 70's with the Swine Flu too.. many many people were injured or killed with the swine flu vaccine.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
05 February, 04:45
Part 2
. . . and sores that made me first think I had shingles. The first doctors' off. I had to see an asst. She tried to tell me with all the symptoms I presented with I had hoof and mouth disease??? Really? The 2nd time I went back to see the 1 I normally saw, she had no idea and i had to ask her to order a hepatitis test. She was a nurse practitioner so she went to the senior doctor in the office who said maybe Epstein Barr was possible. After no explanation as to what or why of any of this I started researching. Hepatitis test was negative for A, B, or C. Then went another doc off, one my husband knew the father of the son whom I saw. He was worse. He said I gave myself everything I had (I'd lost 20 lbs in 1 month but gained it back and MORE 3 months later) and fevers constantly) by taking herbs and vitamins. i had taken them for a while, didn't just start. Both of these offices knew I'd had a flu shot 3 months prior. I think they all cover it up. Weird probs sinc

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
05 February, 04:34
I had never had a flu shot in my life until November of 2018. I was 62 then. The winter of 2017-2018, I became sick with something so horrible, I was afraid for night to come that I might not get through the night for not being able to breathe. after 5 days, went to doctor who minimized to my face my condition, said I didn't have flu which meant she didn't have to give me Tamiflu which was being used then, and didn't have pneumonia, just bronchitis. I'd had bronchitis before. What I had was 5x worse. I live in Delaware. My mother, who never gets sick had the same. She had the same severe symptoms, coughing that hurt, wheezing, not enough strength to walk across the room. That's why a year later I agreed to get a flu shot in Nov of '18. Then 3 months later I suddenly was stricken with hepatitis (every symptom on a checklist for H) but tested negative. Was treated like crap at 2 doctors offices. Sick for 2-3 months. Fevers, jaundice, itching hands and feet . . .

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 04:40
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I am soo very sorry you went through all of that but here is something you should know . Please take care and I will pray for your family.... you may want to seek out help from a holistic doctor in your area... they are listed as naturopathic MEDICAL doctors.. they learn both paths of medical treatment.

here is more info its the website that is on my screen shot.🔻🔻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 February, 04:16
They also gave away FREE flu shots for several yrs.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 04:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
if it's free you better run like the wind.. cause that crap isn't good.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 February, 03:12
Good point.

In March-April 2020, weren't there reports of covid like flu symptoms having happened in the Dec 2019 time?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 03:18
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
yep... that is exactly what im talking about... and its funny Kerry Mullis the creator of the PCR test died aug 2019 and he hated Fauci...
💥🤔🤨🙄😏
https://www.the-scientist....