Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Sometimes the Line changes from Twitter to AnonUp...

#WeThePeople are Resillient,Tenacious and Honorable.
And we can 'adjust' with the best of them...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:15 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Susie MAGA @susieQ
03 February, 12:26
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Love your tenacity and spirit, Veronica! So glad you are here. I've missed seeing messages from #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
02 February, 06:38
Love you, V! ❤️🇺🇸

#ThePeoplesBridge
#wwg1wga 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Nash @CaseyCAN
02 February, 06:47
In response CindyQ LouHoo to her Publication
love you Veronica. stay strong

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
02 February, 06:36
You're amazing Vernoica

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 February, 06:00
que la force soit ..😎✊

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
02 February, 01:12
We love you Veronica ! You share your light !

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
01 February, 02:56
You are amazing, keep shining bright! ♡
Hold The Line!

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
31 January, 02:07
Thank You! ☀️

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
31 January, 01:31
My battle is here and Telegram. I'm tired of growing my accounts on Twitter, only to get suspended. If a company doesn't want my business, so be it. I actually bought several products advertised to me on Twitter.