Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
04 February, 11:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Foreshadowing what's to come for Humanity.
Makes me think of the Silver Columns that popped up throughout the World, representing the WTC Towers.

Simply my thinking at the moment.
Odd nonetheless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Noble @LNoble
04 February, 11:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 February, 11:05
i believe it reps the black cube turned into a gold cube & put in public.. no one will take the time or effort to stral it as we will all have one or two after the “#1221 takes it away”Kappy
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
04 February, 11:43
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Yep, that was my first thought, start erecting our “symbolism” and eradicate the evil they display. Keep it rolling.....

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:01
Disgusting.....

The people need to capture and melt it down.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 11:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
the georgia guidestones are still standing