Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 06:11
Ya Juana know something?👇😉👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 09:58
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Howzabout We Get Rid of THEM! ⚔️😎⚔️
Join The real World and Exit The Matrix! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
04 February, 08:56
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
The 3 R’s of Defense R
Recognize
Reverse
Refuse
10:20 AM - Feb 04, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Willa Belle @WillJBella
04 February, 11:14
I was given the following advice a few months ago when I was struggling to fend off negative energy:

Close your eyes and envision yourself being protected from a light beam that begins at the very top of your head, then slowly wraps you in a warm shell and it goes all the way to your toes, tucking under your feet. Nothing can permeate this light wrap. Stay in it until you feel peace. This advice would've sounded crazy a few years ago but now it is a very useful tool for the intuitive human!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 10:37
There are many days that I can actually see the demons out there but they cant take space close to me.
It is like seeing them behind a glass wall by the 1000's continually trying the wall to see if it goes down.
When I had covid and my frequencies dropped a few got thro temporarily.
You all may think this is crazy town but I am telling you the truth and I am not crazy.
Just because you cant see demons and Angels doesnt mean they are not there.
I assure you they are as real as you are.

Jes King @jes_US
04 February, 11:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
exactly!
Leave no foothold!