Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
03 February, 12:38
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I have actualy tried to respond to this post 4 times and it suddenly freezes Hmmm

I had read that Comey was a real fan of guillotines and that he ordered the production of many of them. It has been said they were used to 'disappear' many of the homeless in select Dem cities.
If true, this is a very horrible piece of info, that I sincerely hope comes out in the unveiling of the TRUTH hat is sure to start rolling out for the general public. People will be in a peerpetual state of shock when the information avalanche begins!
(If the one commentor who has privacy stated the above, please forgive the duplication. )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 February, 12:41
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
than Q for sharing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
03 February, 11:01
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Didn't Barry have a stockpile of them stored somewhere?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 February, 11:23
In response Jainkosa Small to her Publication
i belive so

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 February, 10:49
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Good day 🙏😆