ising 4Him @ising4him
Good morning fellow anons. I wouldn't normally post something of a personal nature, but I would appreciated prayer from any and all for me and my family. I buried my wife of 34 years this last Saturday...... it's not an easy time. Thank you
05:28 AM - Feb 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by ising4him in this post can reply
Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
04 February, 07:29
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers, Brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
03 February, 06:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Blue @angelblue88
03 February, 05:56
I am so sorry for your loss πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 February, 05:55
Take care of yourself. I am so sorry. I understand. I lost my husband of 41 years a month ago. It is a tough road. I try to find joy in the small things. Last night was the first time I could actually pray without my mind jumping in all directions.

ising 4Him @ising4him
03 February, 12:01
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I am sorry for your loss as well. I will pray you too.

Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
04 February, 07:30
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 February, 05:47
My condolences on your loss. Prayers for you and yours.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 February, 05:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 February, 05:41
I am so very sorry.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
God bless y ou and be with you Sending angels, patriot. May Gods blessings and love envelope you during this difficult time. My heart goes out to you dear one

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 February, 05:40
WE DO FELL YOUR PAIN, SENDING PRAYERSπŸ™

ising 4Him @ising4him
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
03 February, 05:40
Sorry for your loss. Prayers