Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Wow, he's fortunate to still be alive. This could happen to any of us!
https://gab.com/TenaciousM...
BLOCKBUSTER: MAN ESCAPES HOSPITAL "COVID" MURDER ATTEMPT

This guy rolled his car. He woke up. He was trying to get out. EMT knocked him out with drugs. They loaded him onto a chopper. 8 hours later he woke up on a vent and and managed to remove the catheter, the IV, and the intubation. He was FINE, there was no reason for it. Hospital told him he had COVID. He was not a sleeper, he knew what they did and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE with them attempting to refuse him to leave.

He is trying to get people to contact him for interviews. His e-mail is benjamingordgmail.com

His channel is three hours old and has 10 followers so I put the video here to prevent it from vanishing and get him mass exposure a lot quicker.
03:41 AM - Feb 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 April, 06:49
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
My best friend’s dad had a stroke last October. Once he was moved from the hospital to the VA they said he had Covid and tried to put him on a ventilator. My BF was like F no. I posted about it on here and some wonderful people here prayed for him. He’s doing great by the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 April, 01:36
There was another story with a Black Male who landed in a Hospital due to a accident. He over heard the nurses saying, "I thought I gave him enough to knock him out!" This guy did the same thing, pulled his intubate tube out and etc. Can't find that video now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 July, 01:39
A young man appeared on Michael Jaco's show last year (?) and hand the same story, it happened in Arizona. He lost control of the vehicle and he remembered it was like a gust of wind that blew him off the road, car rolled and landed on wheels facing opposite direction. Remote area but with an ambulance and hospital nearby(?). He was taken to a hospital and put on a vent. He wasn't aware of what was happening, maybe he was knocked unconscious? He woke up from the drugged ventilator state and pulled out all the tubes. Surprised the hospital workers when he approached them.Got clothes, shoes and a ride back to his car. All windows blown out. His wallet was in the car. At the hospital he was listed as John Doe, unidentified white male.
I think this is a different young man. But this story has been repeated across the country.
The Federal Care Act and its bounty of thousands of dollars for hospitals putting patients on vents was the bait if this was a sting operation.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
20 March, 02:58
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
To me, if that story is true, it sounds more like organ harvesting. Human organs from a young healthy person can bring in a lot more money.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 February, 02:47
cant find youtube

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 February, 02:59
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
He's been on the Stew Peters show, SGT Report and several others.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
#coviddeath #COVID19 #COVIDabuse
MAN ESCAPES HOSPITAL "COVID" MURDER ATTEMPT
MAN ESCAPES HOSPITAL "COVID" MURDER ATTEMPT - YouTube

Benjamin Gord escapes an attempted "COVID" murder at a Hospital in the United States.#COVIDdeath #COVID19 #COVIDmurder #COVIDabuse

LeeLee Dee @forsuchatimeasthis21
03 February, 05:06
get your blood work done asap

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 February, 03:44
This needs a healthy dose of sauce. Some rings true and some rings odd . . . 🤔

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 02:56
I believe this could happen, but I dunno, my spidey senses are tingling on this one...
Use discernment.

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 February, 02:29
I lived in Flag for several years. Have a ton of family. Sister-in-law is a nurse there… would have loved for this guy to prove just one piece of evidence.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 February, 03:05
In response Awake Now to her Publication
something is fishy about this just listen to the medication he was given there is no way you would wake up but he managed it it raises questions with me

Judy Anonette @biju
03 February, 01:25

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 February, 11:29
I concur.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 09:29
He said he got propaphol which is an anesthetic drug given by an anesthesiologist. So they intentionally put him under an anesthetic to intubate him. I am surprised he got the catheter out because it is held in place with a fluid filled balloon on the end! I am sure that was very painful! The endotracheal tube also has a balloon filled with air on the end, but can be removed by pulling it out. This guy needs to see a lawyer right away. Secure his medical record and these people need to be sued and arrested.

Anna Ballou @lillylou
03 February, 06:02
I can't move this to Twitter. Someone needs to get it on Twitter and post it to all social media accounts.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
03 February, 04:41
My gosh. 😱 The outright criminal behavior of this EMT team and hospital are so brazen it is as if they operate in Gotham. It shows they think they have every right to kill people for profit and no one will dare stop them.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 February, 08:57
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Oh Q/NSA/GFL above has eyes/ears on all of these crimes for future indictments. This whole shutdown was a sting ops against the corruption thruout this EVIL/Dark Draco systems WW, from hospitals/schools/corporations etc... Like Q said, Trap Card played. #Justice4AllIncoming #NoOneEscapesThisNoOne

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 February, 04:06
I'm surprised he is alive. If he hadn't woke up and pulled the vent tube, he more than likely would have died. Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine and 50 times more potent than heroin. It is a very strong respiratory suppressant. A healthy person on a vent can, and eventually will, destroy the lungs and cause irreversible damage.
These money hungry criminals working in the hospitals these days NEED TO BE PROSECUTED!!!
I hope he brings a law suit against all of them!