Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
31 January, 07:48
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
=$ for the 500 infrastructure projects that Trump has been pushing to "Rebuild America" + [*JUNE 5TH´S POTUS PRESSER, MENTIONS BUYING RV + Wed. 24 June Tweet = A Soft announcement of the return to the $ Gold Back/ Standard/ Treasury Controlled Monetary System. HINT/ CODED SHOUT OUT TO INSIDERS/ CURRENCY HOLDERS AKA HIDDEN "GOLDEN EGGS" “RAINBOW CURRENCIES” I.E. #IRAQIDINARS #VIETN .DONGS AND (#ZIMS 100T AA 2008 SERIES UNCIRCULATED = GOV. BONDS? https://youtu.be/6wcr9pNlz...
https://www.apmreports.org... #GESARA #QFS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
31 January, 01:14
😄Silver you say?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 January, 12:51
tomorrow will be 223 days since june 24th

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
31 January, 01:11
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
WOAH!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
31 January, 01:14
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
what happened on June 24th that was notable?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
31 January, 11:43
im doing my part 😁🇺🇸

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 January, 12:50
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
We all must do our part. I sure hope That we do not go all digital currency, that would worry me. But Trump said it would not. So I do beleive him.

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
31 January, 01:12
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
😆oh well..........