Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Someone posted this the other day and I just watched it. Fascinating!
https://screwbiggov.com/wa...
04:52 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 07:06
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
This is amazing information... and I agree about Q as well. Q is a white hat set up that is using Patriots (we don't mind, lol!) to tease and trick the enemy. That makes sense... because if Q told us their true moves the enemy would know them too. However, this whole Deuterium news has me seeing some stars because he says they are "workING" on bringing levels down... which means they don't have one. BUT.... maybe Q HAS one....🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 February, 07:24
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I was digging to see if my shungite purified water removes it, as well my copper pitcher water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 February, 07:00
ThankQ
Dang, we be gettin f'd every which way

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 February, 07:27
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I thought it was interesting that we're all concerned about the fluoride, and they're doing this.
Look here, don't look there.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
02 February, 06:57
For years, since so many people have been getting cancer, I've wondered if it was in the damn water. Water is the one thing that people have in common. They eat different, spice different, live and exercise different, etc. Definitely worth digging into. I didn't hear them say anything about being able to remove it from your water though if you duckduckgo the word or water with the least amounts, there are videos and articles about how to remove it from your water.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 February, 07:29
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Thanks! I purify water with shungite and I also do the copper pitcher thing. I'm digging to see if that removes it.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 February, 06:25
Thank you for this! Very cool!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 February, 05:44
VERY INTERESTING.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 February, 06:17
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Joovv Interview with Center for Deuterium Depletion - YouTube

Joovv recently visited the new Center for Deuterium Depletion in Los Angeles, CA, and spoke with 3 of its founders to learn more about what deuterium is, how...