Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
02 February, 04:57
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
How about the great idea of a line of truckers all the way around the outskirts of DC but not in DC. Surround DC and check everyone going in or out. After all it is not part of the USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
02 February, 04:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
please, tell me if you know something for sure, provable, i do not want to be posting known pedos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 02:55
I disagree. Disrupt the satanic rituals at the not so superbowl. Media will have to acknowledge. All the truckers I know are in the convoy for the peoples freedom, not just truckers. Need proof? The truckers are against tyranny and mandates. Many are vaxinated, many are not, that makes no difference to them. The caus is the reason. Freedom from tyranny for all.

drink the soup, spit out the bones.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
02 February, 09:41
Isn't DC empty ?? The Superbowl is quite significant and a child trafficking hub. All eyes will be on the Superbowl - no eyes on DC.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
02 February, 09:56
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I understand that logic, but also if people surrounded DC then Normie‘s would wonder why DC is shut down? I wish we could all somehow be at both places🙏🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 February, 09:17
I think what might be at issue is the extent to which Americans have been subject to lockdowns, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports, BECAUSE IT IS INCONCEIVABLE TO ME THAT AMERICANS WOULD DELAY ACTING TO PROTECT THEIR FREEDOM FOR A FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME?!?!

IS THIS FOR FUCKING REAL?!?! 🤯🤯🤯

Please, justify this for me. I need to understand how NONE OF YOU are seeing this message is not being seen as a Cabal attempt to stop you from organizing.

The Superbowl is a money maker for the Cabal. IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO ACT TO PROTECT YOUR FREEDOM.

Un-fucking-believable that there are people who would put a sporting event before the fight for freeedom.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 February, 09:06
I really hope they don't wimp out & that they do shut that down

It would certainly get people's attention, make it harder for the trafficking to take place & keep them from having another one of those luciferian/satanic ritual "half time" shows

I really don't give a damn about people's feelings at this point - if you care more about the bloody ball game than this country you need to leave anyway imo

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 08:55
Why do these highly paid for agents get to choose what's right,
over ALL of us?
Because there is no justice for ALL? YEP! No justice for all anywhere

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
02 February, 08:43
Just how pathetic is it that we can't protest a precious football game because American "men" still care more about watching men chase balls than their own freedom.

Blocking DC is still better, sure, but the fact that we have to worry about upsetting the feelings of "men" who will throw a fit if they don't get to watch their precious circus is just sad, and says a lot about the state of many "Americans."

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 08:23
It's sad and even frightening that a game, a game would be more important to people than their freedom.

Think about that

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 08:22

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 February, 07:48
its not about peace its about saving those children

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 February, 08:03
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 February, 08:24
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
you can still save the children
by disrupting the Super Bowl some other way

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 February, 07:47
no
shut it down on the surface so they see the hell holes they crawl out of