Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 January, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 February, 11:47
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I don't think that means she's gone... She knows what the orange symbol is, too, and is probably signaling to her evil comrades something they intend to do in this "new year"... Juan O Savin has taught us to look at their numbers -- because they talk to each other that way, and 11:11 is big to them. (We take back their numbers though. Even God uses numbers in fascinating ways, including the 11:11 phenomenon/sightings.) They use numbers for evil though and believe in the magic of certain numbers. The date also matches: 2.1.22 -- because that is like 11.1.1111 (think 1+1=2, etc.). So, she posted 11:11 11.1.111. and all those "1's" add up to ... 11. They think they're clever. But they're just evil-doing. They even chose the date of JFK's assassination: 11.22, which is 11.1111 (three sets of 11 -- and by using "3," they think it triples their spell's power). MLK Jr. too: 4.4, which is like 1111.1111, or 4 sets of 11.) But GOD will bring them all down at the perfect time.💥⚡🔥👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 February, 11:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
In the sixth line up, the "So, she posted" line, I left the last "1" off typing too fast. ;)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 February, 11:31
WOW 1111 SUPER BOOM

Diana DJT @Diana
01 February, 09:25
Warriors arranged the meeting, God did the judging, Amen🙏🏼💥
My heart breaks for the innocent children that endured this evildoers wrath, may they RIP now that justice has been carried out. I pray there will come a day in the near future that we can have a special date to honor with love & prayers for all the innocent lives that were taken by these evildoers 🙏🏼❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 February, 09:26
In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 February, 08:32
Nice 🙌🏼