John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 February, 06:06
While I support the truckers in Canamerica 1000% I must give a warning.

Supplies will not just appear. A trucker strike means NO goods for the most part and some may be essential to you.
So once again, and this is getting old for sure, make sure if the truckers do follow Canada that you get as many supplies as you possibly can because it will be at least a week maybe 10 days before the flow is semi back to normal again.

In America we are not at the point Canada was so it would be my opinion that we just keep ignoring mandates and keep filing law suits and pass on the trucker strike.
I say this simply because America supplies more than just America. There are many that need us that are in the middle of their own fight, no sense weakening allies.
We are winning, winning, winning just doing what we are doing.

Now if you want to impeach our government I am all in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I say join the trucker strike and stand up while we still all can! I hear you! Each of us is doing our parts! So my hat is off to all those doing their parts! God bless each and every one of you!!! Be all that you can be!!!
06:17 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it