Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 February, 12:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
01 February, 12:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My son just called from college. He testes positive. He is not vaxxed and asymptomatic. They are going to send him to a motel justnoff campus to quarantine for two days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
01 February, 02:11
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
fakem...

Autmama 123 @autmama
01 February, 02:26
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
what is fakem?

Kira Kju @kju17
four-letter word...
you know, I don't want to be vulgar, but let them go to hell with their fascism...

nice day😇
02:29 PM - Feb 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by kju17 in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
01 February, 02:48
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
oh ok, lol. He just called and said the hotel they have him at has a pool. I said you cannot go swimming. He said I know but the accomodations are better than I thought. Its inconvenient but he’ll make it work for two days. 90 kids since break have tested positive on a 95% vaccinated campus. Go figure? He has a religious exemption. Hes had it since entering Kindergarten.

Kira Kju @kju17
01 February, 03:11
Even if it's a five-star hotel, it's a concentration camp, it's child and parental abuse.
They try to teach children that they can be separated from their parents and that they may like it.
Only parents are responsible for their children and the state should not talk them into it.
🙏