Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 February, 02:22
I'm sorry I've been really quiet over the weekend I've been in a mental and spiritual battle up at the little coffee shop I work at. Staff gets along really well together but we have 1 female who is throwing a wrench in getting things done and having fun with everyone. She's a deeply wounded individual and has verbally told me she's convinced she's allergic to God bc a bowl of catholic holy water gave her a rash. She then proceeded to claim allegiance to Satan by saying she's "bathed in the flames of Satan's hellfire", and thought it was funny to tell us so. Over the past few weeks she has been sabotaging relationships up there for her personal gain none of which benefits the shop in any healthy way. I stood up for several women up there who were being mistreated...There is a meeting I'm going to at 3pm today, very soon. It's either going to go well or I may lose my job for speaking up. Regardless of the outcome please pray for me and pray for my difficult coworker too. 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You are never alone this is a promise given to you by your Creator.
Give him your worries and troubles and pray for help and guidance and you will receive them. He has always told the truth. He keeps his promises. Have faith, be strong, we are with you.

Watching the water is a great way to see what is on the far horizon so you know when to prepare for the storm.

God bless you sister.
02:27 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 February, 04:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank you I needed to hear this, it was very calming I appreciate you brother! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
01 February, 05:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
☀️🛡