Ana Tate @Anatated
01 February, 01:20
Not that I expect anyone to see this, but.

I think going INTO DC might not be the best angle. Since I believe that DC is not considered American soil, anyone who enters would be considered an enemy combatant. Look what they’ve been able to do to J6’rs.
A better strategy might be a blockade of DC. Stay in the states surrounding it and shut off access. This would also allow for monitoring of the Metro in and out. Not to molest anyone, but to keep track of coming and going of the supposed representatives of We The People.
DC is a trap. It’s like going to Mexico and expecting them to protect with American law. They have their own laws that they follow. You aren’t a citizen, they don’t care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
01 February, 01:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you Joey. I think too many people believe that since we pay for government to be there, that somehow it’s part of America. It isn’t. We could use a lot more Civics classes.

In Him, always
Ana

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ana Tate @Anatated
Love is the only thing that is real because love is the only thing that is eternal. Look up, patriot! For it is where our salvation comes from.
02:09 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply