John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 February, 06:40
Me(..)
β€œGod’s word to His people is: β€˜Come out from among them, and be ye separate,(Do not follow that which is not of God) … and touch not the unclean thing(I believe this to be the vaccine); and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters.’ β€˜Ye are a chosen generation (You were chosen for a reason), a royal priesthood, an holy nation (One nation under GOD), a peculiar people(not of one origin but many combined as one); that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.’(From dark to LIGHT) II Corinthians 6: 17, 18; I Peter 2:9. God’s people are to be distinguished as a people who serve Him fully, wholeheartedly, taking no honor to themselves(No one is above another, do not praise us), and remembering that by a most solemn covenant they have bound themselves to serve the Lord and Him only.(Not money, not a person, not the world or anything in or of it)” Testimonies, vol. 9, 17.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerry Lee @Topirish
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ
07:24 AM - Feb 01, 2022
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Topirish in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gerry Lee, click on at the bottom under it