Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
15 May, 10:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏 I hope so. Things are so bad right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christus Vexed @jefzef
03 March, 08:03
Jesus said prayer and fasting (penance/sacrifice) is the most effective way to drive away demons. Not one or the other, but both.

Let's be as ready for this warning as possible and make this Lenten season fruitful. Make it hurt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 February, 12:27
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 February, 12:20
A shock to the system is coming!

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
09 February, 12:17
I've never been more ready or excited for real positive change than I am now. Can't wait. 💜🙏😊

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
15 May, 09:45
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
Me either, can't wait!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 February, 02:53
🙏💖💫

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 February, 06:25
✨💛✨

The divine Plan is working out. The soul of humanity is awakening. Your heart will lead you to the One heart of Humanity. Through the heart we ascend into a realm of Love and Beauty.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 February, 06:16
Even the clarity of Light will change.

Autmama 123 @autmama
01 February, 05:16
Waiting in Joyful Hope!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 February, 04:38
#wwg1wga ! 🙏❤️🙏

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 February, 04:23
Amen!!! 💖💖💖

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
01 February, 03:56
march and april are big months for change!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 February, 03:45
Hmmm....
Time + Date
6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 17

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 February, 03:42
I don't know if I'm doing this right.

T/S 6:11pm = 18:11 Military
Think mirror = 11:81

💧1811 - What a wonderful day! Q
https://qagg.news/siteimag...

💧1181 - Trust the plan. Q
https://qagg.news/siteimag...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 February, 03:22
I've been waiting for this all my life!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
01 February, 12:48
I have known about the warning for 30 years and talked about it many times with my oldest sister. She passed away in 2004, so since then I have not had anyone in my life who knows about it and understands what it will mean for humanity😢🥲

J J Larr @3JJL
01 February, 04:13
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
So sorry for the loss of your sister in 2004. Losing a family member is not easy to get over and they are never forgotten. 💔😔🙏🕊💞

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 February, 04:57
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Would love to know your thoughts as to what DOES mean for humanity? I can visualize so many differnt possibilites but honestly don’t know what to expect. Love to hear your vision for future.❤️🇺🇸🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 February, 10:31
InDeeD! 👊❤️🤝

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 February, 08:26
please let this happen soon. People need to wake up now to how much we have been lied to. Pull these vaccines off the market!!!!!

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 February, 03:33
Not sure, just a guess...

💧227 Water - Watch the water?
Think mirror
💧722 Red October - Submarine?

lisa lylees @lisalylees
01 February, 04:12
I'm ready! :)'

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
01 February, 03:51
illumination of consciousness