Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 January, 12:30
So, it's 12:04 pm eastern time. Is the belligerent occupation over? I am so ready for it to be over. Every day I cry & pray for my vaxxed family members, hoping they were part of the placebo portion of this experiment. Vaxxers don't understand why, at 67 & supposedly high risk, I don't get vaxxed & boostered willing to play Russian Roulette with a shot I don't know if I'll have an allergic or fatal reaction to. I cry when I read about polls that most democrats want us put away for not shooting up for the common good. I cry for the children--those who were trafficked, tortured & killed by demons who still walk among us, those who never see the smiles of their friends & risk serious health issues due to mask mandates in schools, those who are subjected to indoctrination by their communist teachers. I know people have to be shown, they can't be told. I know white hats are in control. I know God wins. It's just so hard to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Abbot @biblesinger
We are close in age and I share your experiences, thoughts and feelings.
06:57 PM - Jan 31, 2022
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by biblesinger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katherine Abbot, click on at the bottom under it