Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If Joe Rogan cared more about freedom & truth than he did money and all his subscribers, he would have framed photos of himself, tied to amazing stories that people could tell their grandchildren, in Patriot museums in the future.

Now he won’t.
03:17 PM - Jan 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 February, 10:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
TRIED WARNING PEOPLE AS WELL
🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 February, 10:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
There was a video I came across while researching a couple of topics that had a clip of ol Joe & he was basically in full rant mode dissing & scorning Christ - the miracles, the teachings, the resurrection

That along with him being photographed with known satanists kind of puts a ding in things doesn't it?

Granted, he's getting some info out & is drawing attention to some things but I wonder if he was pressured to do it by other parties πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 February, 10:55
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I CAN'T STAND LISTENING TO HIM, I FEEL MY IQ DROPS A FEW

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 February, 09:59
Never listened to him. Don't know who he is...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 February, 10:08
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
If you remember the show Fear Factor he was the host. He had a full head of hair back then.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
31 January, 06:57
😈 WHEN PEOPLE WAKE UP TO WHAT CONTROLLED CABAL OPPOSITION IS> THEY MIGHT BE REALLY AWAKE! πŸ‘Ώ

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
31 January, 06:53
😈 DOQ, PEOPLE ARE MISLED SHEEPLE, EVEN TRUTHERS HAILING HIM A HERO, ARE BRAINLESS IN WHAT THEY SUPPORT! HAVE NOT LEARNED YET TO RESEARCH WHAT THEY SUPPORT.😏

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
31 January, 06:43
I collect articles and videos about freedom & truth for our 4 young grandsons. Guess that's one reason why we surfs are the news now. Fight4fortitude!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 January, 03:49
17 timestamp. He is a misinformation agent and scaredy cat.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
31 January, 03:24
he has always caved under pressure, it was silly of us to think he could do anything else but cave