Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The convoy seems to have military-grade precision.
12:19 PM - Jan 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
11 February, 11:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
wish the truckers the best, but they dont look military at all highly doubt it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 February, 05:46
Hint Hint. Its the Coup via Truckers Aka Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
10 February, 02:45
thats what I have been posting...

IMO the military
or "Active National Guard "
is part of the Convoy...

and if I am right...
they will be doing the "controlled demolition of specific locations" πŸ˜‰

we will be cheering ....

and the sleeping public will be shocked...

I am on the edge of my seat!!πŸΏπŸ“½

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 February, 11:32
My favorite GIF 😎.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 February, 11:14

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 February, 08:58
This GIF always makes me think of β€œGuy on a Buffalo” πŸ˜‚

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
09 February, 11:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
If I am not mistaken,it's from an old Tv show Grizzly Adams. Always thought him very good looking

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
10 February, 12:20
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Im thinking Robert Redford in Jeremiah Johnson

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 February, 08:47
Thor and hammer?

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 February, 07:29
I kept thinking how did they get so organized? This theory makes senseπŸ˜„

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 12:57
yep!
Trucks Haul things
🍿

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 February, 07:42
mobile toilets and mobile cuisine, which I saw in the videos suggest a lot πŸ™‚

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
01 February, 12:35
As a Canadian I would rather of seen him in cuffs but I like this idea too..a lot actually, it's bad ass!

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
31 January, 10:21
holy flipping snot genius

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
31 January, 06:17
Clean and Swift. If you bring in Military it would cause even more fear. Diguise the military as Truckers take out the leaders and Voila. You have your Country back. Been thinking this all week. Its Genius,if true.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 February, 11:15
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 February, 12:33
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
omg that is f'ing BRILLIANT!!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
31 January, 03:56
I wish I could find this GIF. It is hilarious.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
03 February, 09:20
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Here ya go Fren! Kek...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 January, 03:19
Lyrics:
β€˜Cause we got a little convoy
Rockin' through the night
Yeah, we got a little convoy
Ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on and join our convoy
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy
'Cross the USA, convoy,

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
31 January, 03:03
Thank you! I have felt that since the convoy first rolled out. The footage on YouTube is sometimes good enough to make a β€œmovie” with! πŸ˜‰

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
31 January, 02:21
INFILTRATION not invasion.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 07:47
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Works both ways

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 January, 02:21
Many truckers are ex-military. They did that upon return from duty because they had heavy equipment training.

The freedom of highway runs reminded them of what their tours were supposed to be for.

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
31 January, 02:19
fancy that

John Atkison @Duende
31 January, 02:15
Seems to have? It does have. You can't help notice the convoy has that unmistakable precision of a well planned military operation.

Q has stated several times...

"Military planning at its finest."

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 January, 03:15
In response John Atkison to his Publication

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
31 January, 01:24
I pray you are correct. I don't want these people walking into a DS trap. As far as I'm concerned, the truckers won already. Their movement across Canada over the last week showed that many people are behind them and gave hope to many of us. I don't want any of them to get hurt or locked in jail like the J6 people that were trapped.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
31 January, 12:49
Somebody posted a clip from The Simpsons that had the scene of exactly what is happening, a truck convoy coming and Justin Castro jumping out the window to escape! I don’t know what year it was made unfortunately.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 February, 03:44
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
Both scenes were true but I donΒ΄t think it was the same episode . BUT NOT SURE.

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 January, 12:28
I frigging knew it! πŸ˜‰

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 January, 12:26
EBS convoy.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
17 February, 06:51
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Got one of these yestwrday for the first time…testing for EBS?…

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 January, 12:24
PLENTY OF FOOD MONEY FUEL AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PEOPLE.