Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:38
THE ONLY TOOL satan HAS LEFT IN HIS TOOLBOX IS FEAR!

FIGHT AGAINST FEAR WITH FAITH IN OUR ONE God!

WE ARE ETERNAL ENERGY BEINGS IN THESE AVATAR EARTH SUITS!

Billions and billions of lives lived for centuries and God picked you to be here right now for this final most important spiritual battle in the history of all that is, the most important battle of Earth, the battle for the very soul of humanity for a reason!
This battle is bigger than you, this one life, this one planet.
He picked you to be here now for the greatest battle that has ever been.

Find your reason for God picking you!

Pray about it!
Stand in his Authority!
God has never made a mistake and he didnt make a mistake in picking you!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/OWkWVR3AF...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
YOU are so right, @sirhuckleberry
And, I`ve been telling folks this very same thing. You could`ve been born in the year 578BC or 43AD (or any other year). But you were born now - in the end generation. You're a warrior for Christ or a defeated soldier for satan. No sitting on the fence. It belongs to satan. I'm convinced God planted His best crop, now. His highest quality fruit.

Truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it'll defend itself.

Thank you for being a blessing to me with this particular post. May every reader of the post be equally blessed. And, praise His precious name, right now. Thank you for the words.

-Kevin

#GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #wwg1wga
10:18 PM - Jan 30, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 11:56
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Thank you hun we all need each other to win this battle, we came here to unite not to divide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396