Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 January, 05:34
In response walker Fast to his Publication
@r363ll10n

Explosives in Hotel in CA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 January, 02:40
I couldn't read the labels ... he says its explosives and police do not deny it ... sooooo

YES share this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 January, 02:34
where is this on telegram??

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 January, 02:54
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I could only find it on the Patriot Voice Chat

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 January, 02:22
We need to get this video in the hands of many of the trustable press like Gateway Pundit, News Max, One America - We need this video to be everywhere before they take action.

Free Thinker @FreeThinker
30 January, 01:59
False Flag Incoming !!!

Just Diana @Diana19
30 January, 01:46
WE have already had ..."keep your head and keep moving, nothing to see here." First I would not have stayed in the motel/hotel and second I would have been talking to others, finding someone in charge. Trust no one question every thing!

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 January, 01:30
would they leave it in a doorway for all to see

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 January, 01:28
london Police?!?!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 January, 01:17
wow! Thats Scary! They Better Not Plan On Hurting These Truckers! Ir Anyone! Holy Shit!