Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
I mean they are openly admitting the truth so how come no one knows about this, hmm doesn't fit the MSM or histories narrative 🤫 🤨 🤔
11:41 AM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 January, 12:01
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
MY DAD, TWO OF MY UNCLES AND MY GRANDFATHER WERE ALL PUT IN THOSE CONCENTRATION CAMPS MY DAD WORK FOR THE UNDERGROUND NEWSPAPER FORTUNATELY THEY GOT OUT. MY DAD WAS RELEASED BY MISTAKE MY TWO UNCLES ESCAPED THROUGH THE SEWERS AND MY GRANDFATHER WAS RELEASED AT THE END OF THE WAR AS THE AMERICANS CAME IN AND OPENED THE CAMPS. MANY OF MY RELATIVES AND THEIR FRIENDS DID NOT MAKE IT. THEY WERE DUTCH NOT JEWISH. THE ONES THAT DID NOT MAKE IT WERE EITHER WORKED TO DEATH, STARVED TO DEATH, EXPERIMENTED ON OR JUST SHOT. SOME OF THE TRAINS THAT PEOPLE WERE PUT ON LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK OR EVER TO BE FOUND. TODAY WE ARE PART OF THAT UNDERGROUND PAPER WITH A RISK OF ALSO BEING EXTERMINATED , IF THIS ISN'T BEING STOPPED NOW THEN MANY OF US WOULD BE GONE FOREVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 January, 11:50
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
most would read it and not be able to deal with it. over 100's years of turning brain matter into mashed potatoes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396