Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
31 January, 11:33
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
That’s not Melinda Gates either. Just stop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
30 January, 10:51
This is not the Wuhan Lab. It is a lab in Virginia.
Be a responsible meme dropper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
30 January, 10:34
He thinks he's king of the world. But alas, he's been caught and will be taking a ride in a plane soon south to an island paradise waiting to snuff him out.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
30 January, 10:23
Photo was not taken in Wuhan but here in the States at the NIH. This misconception has been circulated for years unfortunately. I once used it for a meme because it fit with what I was trying to convey but I used a caveat in the post stipulating it was not real.👇

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 January, 10:22
2015 FRANKENSTEIN CORONA VIRUS