Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:46
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Though I walk thro the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 January, 10:49
apres l’obscurité arrive la lumière 🙏💖💫mais seuls qui ont conscience d’être dans l’obscurité verront la lumière 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 January, 10:35
It has to be played out or so many would have never believed it, all had to be this way, without all at once, most would simply keep the blinders on.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 January, 07:53
Ever raise a child? This has gotta be a billion times harder and the same amount more complex..takes most of us about 18 years to just desperately fall over the finish line gasping for air barely able to keep up and we do that.
I think we can calm down and hold on a bit for bigger stuff to become materialized folks, this can't be done when you're tired of it...it has to be done right. I don't wanna have to see this shit rise up again, I'd like permanently gone!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 January, 02:57
If Trump had won & “fixed” everything he would be seen as a dictator by those not awake. This way people are seeing with their own eyes that almost all of the elected people in Congress do not have America’s best interest in mind.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 01:58
It ain't dark... I'm walking in His light. God has no shadow. He is the light.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 January, 02:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏AMENIE❤️ the above is correct🙂