Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
29 January, 09:38
"I'VE GOT THE FIRM"
- President Donald J. Trump
29th Jan 2022 @ Texas Rally.

Who are 'The Firm'? The Brit(ish) royal family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 January, 10:04
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
NOPE.... " The Firm" is the CIA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 10:25
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
NOPE??? Not Nope at all. The UK royals call THEMSELVES 'The Firm' publicly - it's a well known fact. They OWN the CIA.

The Royals dont 'own' the NAZI CIA. NAZI CIA are ALL the Khazarian mobsters combined. You cut off 1 head and another one rises like a medusa. Royals like the 'Queen' are mere 'bottom tier. It goes MUCH Higher. THEY serve moloch/satan. It's a Bloodline thing THEY do. THEY have CERN. here's a little history and why POTUS saying," I've got the Firm" is SO IMPORTANT.
Worldwide LHC Computing Grid designed by CERN handles ALL data produced by the World Wide Web in real-time access to ALL COMPUTERS running Mac OS X, Windows, Linux or Scientific Linux. CIA Headquarters is known as the “North Area”, where CIA conducts 24/7 electronic espionage & surveillance, as well as control the underworld (e.g., deflate/inflate currencies, manipulate global markets, execute drone attacks, etc.). WE have SPACE FORCE NOW and an ALLIANCE of other countries and 'Off Worlders', who HATE the NAZI CIA as much as we do. SPACE FORCE can 'turn off that Beast" ..at will.
Thank You General Raymond.
11:04 PM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
30 January, 12:32
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Yes, I've posted that years ago. I was disagreeing with you saying NOPE. It's not NOPE at all. I'll repeat - the UK royals are "The Firm" The CIA is a tool of the firm and the Nazis. The various wings of the cabal hate each other - there are different factions but it's the royals and the Rothschilds and an unknown family who technically 'own' everything - the land- the banks - print the money - own most the corporations Vanguard/ Blackrock - millions of people via British Admiralty Law Birth Certificates. The CIA is not above British Admiralty Law like the royals. Notice the British word in the Admiralty Law -it's not the Nazi Admiralty Law keeping the illuminati beyond non-Military systems of Justice. They are all bloodline of Cain but it is very clear who are the higher up the pyramid- their symbol - it's not a medusa head symbol. Yes of course Lucifer is at the top but the Royal are definitely above the CIA. I know the CIA was taken out from under Lake Geneva. Again,it's not 'NOPE'.

30 January, 01:01
LOL... still disagree...LOL (dont take it personally) NAZI's dont care about royalty and what a 'royal' thinks. It's ALL about THEIR MASTER, who controls THEM. moloch/satan is real and His 'minions' roam the earth as THEIR playground. THEY were kicked OUT of Heaven and DOWN to Earth/Terra.
7-7-21 🔥Q)
DeepStateCIA
21k CIA Agents
15k CIA secondary Agents (work privately for CIA)
2 Million+ informants world-wide
14k FBI AGENTS
60k+ black ops Soldiers from 14 different Privately owned
MILITARY companies in the U.S.
18 U.S. Intelligence AGENCIES
Close to half a million Agents together
Many fighting each other's agencies
Many fighting amongst themselves in their own agencies
MILITARY IS VETTING Agencies
DONG JINGWEI gave the keys
Much happening behind the scenes
PROMISES MADE
PROMISES KEPT
We’re in a Revolutionary War—NOT a Civil War
where brother fights brother.
We’re in a Devolutionary War
fighting the DeepState demon criminals
& NOT each other.