Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
03 February, 07:26
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Forcing people to be an experimental guinea pig on a poisonous AKA vaccine was illegal last time I checked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 February, 07:25
BLAHAHAHAHAAAA NOVA SCOTIA FELONS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 07:25
BLAHAHAHAHAAAA NOVA SCOTIA FELONS

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 February, 07:19
NS has a lot to hide, they’re scared.

03 February, 07:26
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
YEP !!!!!!!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 January, 06:11
Nova Scotia cartoonist deAdder for the Washington Post and Toronto Star posted this cartoon yesterday.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 January, 05:39
...gee, I wonder why 😆

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 January, 05:16
If I were in NS Canada, I would tell them to go pound sand

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
29 January, 05:11
TOUGH SHIT FOOK YOU GOVT. THE GAME IS DRAWING TO AN END AND ALL THE GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARDS ARE GONE. 😂🤣😂😁. sucks for you how do you like it cabal shitheads!!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 January, 05:03
toooo little
FAR TOO LATE

HOLDING. THE. LINE.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 05:00
You got their attention.....

arba happihr @arba
29 January, 04:56
As of what date. They can't go back in time only forward.
Then I forget who I'm talking about.