P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 January, 10:26
Watch the water...

“JUST IN: US says national water supply 'absolutely' vulnerable to hackers - Cyber defenses for US drinking water supplies are "absolutely inadequate" and vulnerable to large-scale disruption”—The Insider Paper

https://twitter.com/TheIns...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
I am on a well.

But I also stock pile water in 5 gallon jugs.

We continue to be given every chance under the sun to be prepped. Trucker/SupplyChains/EMPThreat/Nuclear Threat/Water Threat - not to. mention the fact that they can put nano Particles into our store bought food.

Why anyone would read these things - all of these things - and not take steps to protect their families is beyond me.
12:08 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 January, 03:15
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I've literally been warning people for decades that this is the chink in our armor! It would be TOO easy to poison our municipal supplies AND/OR the bottled water everyone considers so safe (they own all the bottling companies!). It's scary, really.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396