Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 02:34
Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 January, 06:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I personally believe UNITY MATTERS MORE NOW THEN EVER. I troll around alot on diff sites ,even tried logging into twitter because of a comment against a patriot , dying to respond”” I DON’T exist” ,haven’t been able to get in, definetly don’t claim to be anyone I’m not ,don’t support bitcoin nor have I ever & very weary of those that do ,don’t like how some are making money ,pushing bitcoin, etc ,hell I feel the same way about several I could name!! I still look at all thrown out and make my own decisons regardless.. I do belive some are awake more then others , some are full of themselves!! I do know only ten on two hands know everything , I do know many forgot to think for themselves & are so quick to turn on each other and give evil exactly what they want ......SAD ...I stand on Gods side ,discernment is a gift from god ,use it! I do believe some forgot how❤️🥰I can honestly say ,with what you have shared & has went thru my mind several times, something doesn’t pass the smell test

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
ALL DARKNESS WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT🇺🇸🎯 GOD WINS
06:58 AM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it