Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
26 January, 03:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 January, 04:25
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
Could you please tell me WHERE in this video that Juan says Flynn was arrested? I skipped around trying to find some part of this conversation about it but I cannot listen to 2 hours of Juan's slow talking with hundreds of "Um"s and "Uh"s in between.

Could you give me the start point?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 08:25
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I couldn't find it either. Utsava put out a correction on this.
Utsava, [1/26/2022 8:13 PM]
Correction: #Juan did not say that Flynn was arrested, others said that. This does not prove he was arrested or not, we just don't have confirmation at this point. As I always say: Let's wait and see...

That makes more sense. However, I believe this Utsava put out the original post in order to smear Flynn. Even after a correction, wouldn't you say the damage is done? The smear spread quickly.

I posted today about the founder of Telegram being a WEF guy and another guy on Twitter did some research and found out that there are liberals posing as patriots with fake accounts on Telegram in order to smear Flynn. Also, that Lin Wood recommends those fake accounts. If you look on my timeline, I posted it today.

I want to thank you for your diligence. Some people on Twitter are repeating this lie and you've given me ammunition to show them that it is a lie. I can't get on Telegram for some reason (I have a desktop and the desktop application just doesn't get me there). Would you be willing to go get the link to that particular post where he/she posted the correction? I will give the Twitter folks what you gave me in the meantime.
08:40 PM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
26 January, 08:44
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I have been hearing about Flynn now for a few weeks. I really think it is some how part of this so called movie with him and Lin. I just wish this would all come out and end now. Still hanging in there though.

26 January, 08:51
Just to let you know, all of what you've heard about Flynn has originated from Wood's smears and then his followers spread the smears. I posted my reply to LinSpeaksLies on my page today, also. I give the reason why he's been able to dupe so many people.

FYI: I'm almost a literal nobody on this platform and on Twitter. That's okay. I figure if I can reach even ONE person daily, I'm doing something worthwhile. I just want people to know the truth!