THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
31 January, 12:20
Well Well Well!
Don Lemon and Jeffrey Epstein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 07:28
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL ASAP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 January, 11:28
absolutely! i am sharing everywhere!

31 January, 08:28
👊😎

09 February, 04:58
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
@santino . The last time I talked to you, I was on Twitter probably a month+ ago, pouting that all my Patriot friends were fighting with each other and several of my other friends were just gone, and you chimed in outta nowhere with, I'm still here.. Do you remember that? Jenny/Jbird. SingingPatriot & FliesLiberty. My best efforts to lay low never lasted for more than a week or 2 after the first big purge. I remember you. I don't think I thanked you for your kindness that day. Thank you...