Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Stacee Barton @sdb1972
26 January, 03:29
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
yep.. get rid of biden.. hillary as vp… kamala steps aside or appointed to supreme court.. hillary now pres

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 January, 03:32
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
Yes but i dont know anyone who
likes Hilary except radical lefties .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 January, 03:33
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
Im certain people thought i was insane when i said that upon seeing her read her would be acceptance speech, but that vision i had was clear and strong. and its coming to pass.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 January, 02:56
The reason they are bulldozing Biden into his 25th Amendment box...

Hildabeast is getting impatient.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 January, 02:48
Right as G.H.W Bush leaves office....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 January, 02:42
Oh shit!