Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
25 January, 07:45
I am really having a tough time with General Flynn’s post regarding Bill Maher. I don’t know if he was trolling Lin or what. He could have just posted the clip. It was the “I like Bill” part.

I understand taking red pills where we can get them... and in that regard, Bill Maher has definately had an impact.

But it’s not just that...its the lack of discussion and the shutting down of anyone who thought that was a strange take.

I thought the point of the great awakening was to question and not follow blindly.

If we can’t ask a question without being labeled as a black piller or a bot....what is the point?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 January, 07:48
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
General Flynn talks about Bill pedofile and it gets people to look into him. see Q post its all part of the plan! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
thats where it gets me. I think he knows bill is a piece of shit...so why the “I like him” comment?
07:51 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply
25 January, 07:56
Also we dont control the MSM narrative yet so always question where some of the misinformation is coming from.

25 January, 07:59
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I understand the misdirection and misinformation. I hope that is what this is. It’s the lack of discussion that really bugs me. And being shut down for asking.
I hate not knowing the bigger picture. 😜

25 January, 07:54
we are at war, information warfare. You see how Micheal Flynn and Lin Wood are going back and forth? go back and look at the people and see how they are putting spotlight on some not good people. thats what President Trump did.