Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
25 January, 11:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
On a side note-mental health treatment works similarly. If the treatment modality for mental health support is "CBT" cognitive behavioral therapy, it is nothing more than a band aid. This is because CBT does not ever deal with the source of the current issue. Therefore, you are a customer for life.

Additionally, consider bipolar II or bipolar without mania. Some doctors are actually changing the diagnosis from bipolar II to borderline personality based on very specific criteria. Bipolar typically requires medication management for life. Borderline typically does not. (I'm not making light of this-mental health challenges are a serious issue-I'm just sharing a few superficial tidbits to be food for thought.)

If you need more info, let me know. I'm happy to share.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 January, 10:09
Dr Greenberg is right but you must add all of the spiritual nutrition as well to truly engage his thesis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 January, 06:15
I believe it! Always have!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 02:48
word.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 January, 02:33
Truth! I dropped out of the system 22 years ago.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts