The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I've said it before and I'll say it again... L-Lysine kills Viruses..
GET YOUR L-LYSINE!!!💪💪
07:45 AM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 09:11
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Yes, shingles, Herpes all related viruses (Lab created by the way🤨) and L-Lysine works for anyone who suffers from breakouts, I don't know what amount you take but my rule of thumb is 1,000mg daily for maintenance and 3,000mg a day for 3 days as soon as you start feeling anything coming on including cold and flu, then 2,000mg for 3 days, then 1,000mg daily to remain dormant. MedBeds will help those to rid the virus completely Praise God!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 January, 08:06
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Lysine is one of the things my naturopath prescribed for my daughter’s skin condition!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 08:19
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Yes, it is a wonder nutrient/supplement and no surprise [they] kept it hidden..
It is a known fact that a high acidic Ph causes many issues in our cells including cancer, while a Ph balanced body system can fight EVERYTHING including cancer... God made everything we need here, and [they] suppressed it... Pisses me off bc so many could still be here with us had we known years ago...