Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
24 January, 09:05
This is in the law of war manual Juan told us about. No insignia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 12:40
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
Very nicely done. Next 11.3 and 11.4.. BOOM !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
There were no ranks on the military guys also giving the 20 or 21 gun salute.
01:13 AM - Jan 25, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 04:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It's all right in front of us when we are shown where to look. Truth be said this has been long haul. My wife had a very tough night. She just wants this all to be over.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 06:41
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
So do I. if i sound bitter...its because i am. I AM DONE. i cant deal with this shit anymore. it has gone on too long and people are fucking dying and it makes me furious that these mother fuckers arent doing shit. the MFers are all the politicians...all the way down to the mayor level. WE THE PEOPLE can only do so much before its time to pull out the guns. This shit has to stop soon. i am so done with coivd. if i hear that word again after this is over..i might just kill someone for even uttering that word.