Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
24 January, 10:55
I just watched this documentary, all 5 hours of it.

If you are ready for a trip down the rabbit hole, I HIGHLY recommend it. The narrator touches on a variety of topics backtracking through our occluded history such as the energy harnessing capabilities of old world architecture, our apparent decline in technology over time, the mirror image of our entire realm captured on the 'surface' of the moon (watch the water- think mirror). He gives a well detailed (with computer graphics and photographic evidence) explanation of how our systems might actually work.

I can honestly say this is one of THE weirdest and most thought provoking documentaries I have ever watched

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BRANDON CLAY @Claymizer
I'll give this a watch tomorrow; thank you!
11:29 PM - Jan 24, 2022
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Claymizer in this post can reply
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
25 January, 10:42
In response BRANDON CLAY to his Publication
I will say this, I had to struggle through the first little bit, cause it starts off a bit crazier than even I am (which says a lot, cause I have been firmly lodged down the rabbit hole for decades, haha), but I am SO glad I did. This guy, whoever he is, touches on a lot of issues, and offers new ideas that I had never considered. Very eye opening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396