Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 January, 10:16
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
I hear there is a petition floating around in Canada that if it can gain 1M signatures, Castro's boy would be removed....just putting that out there for any and all Canadians as a call to find it and sign!
Prayers for all Canadians and for the U.S., too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
24 January, 07:06
There are thousands of Canadians cheering at the roadsides and in the communities as the Freedom convoy rolls east!! Wait until the truckers from the east coast and those from the US join the Freedom convoy. WWG1WGA WW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
24 January, 06:52
I'm praying for them. My heart hurts for our Northern neighbors. Always loved Canada (except it's too cold) and I'm bilingual in French so navigating the french enclaves was never an issue when visiting..

Vive le Canada !! Je prie pour vous !!
(Live Canada) (I am praying for you)

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 January, 06:38
WOAH!! GOD BLESS OUR CANADIAN TRUCKERS!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
24 January, 09:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Hold the Line #Canadians #Patriots