Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
21 January, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 January, 01:19
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
The MSM ARE programming the sheep to HATE the
Purebloods...
60% of Dems think we should be incarcerated.
B U T ...
Their agenda has been interrupted by Lawsuits...
Convictions in The World Court of Common Law;
Crimes Against Humanity filed in at least 6 nations
including 1 in Texas !

Sooo, expect push on Vax issues to lighten up, as
they prepare to launch their Planned World Starvation
Event.

They've threatened, fined & demanded farmers plow
under crops & food processors they OWN so they just
shut them down...

BUT We The People can form partnerships w/local small farmers.
Ranchers are pooling their $$ to open their OWN meat
proc plants. We can grow our own fruit & veggies.

SOoo... the Luciferian NaziWO Psychopaths try to seed
clouds w/chemicals to kill ALL living critters & plants...
plus Chem Trails to block the SUN from nurturing plants.

BUT...

Someone is preventing them... maybe not 100% yet... yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 January, 05:41
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That's exactly what I said. I got no reply but if people wanna eat, they better be figuring how to do it. No one else is going to feed you or your family. All the reserves people have won't last forever when you have to start sharing with other people that didn't bother to heed the warnings. March will be upon us real quick. If you haven't started thinking about getting together with other communities to grow your own food, this might be a good time to start.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
23 January, 05:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
Hard for those in cold weather states. But I did stock up on seeds and I have soil to start my plants indoors soon. I am also Stockpiled but water will be a problem potentially. Time to get out the rainbarrels.

23 January, 05:55
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Good for you. Our local produce market where we get our veg's and seeds had a notice out this week that read "We will have a limited amount of seeds this year, and a very limited amount of fertilizer, so shop early. Amount you will be allowed to purchase is YTBD" They usually start selling seeds in Feb/March. I don't know that I'm as stocked up as I need to be, but the fertilizer is definitely going to be a problem.

24 January, 03:03
I dont have fertilizer unless you count my Dog’s waste, which seems gross. 🤷🏼‍♀️. we have a very green mayor and she set up a Seed program in the library where you can just take packets of seeds. You’re right your name down but I don’t think they’re really keeping track of what people take. I also bought seeds from other places. My big problem is that I need to figure out how to plant more Gardens with it still being “acceptable“ to the city. They have a guy who drives around for code enforcement.🤦‍♀️. I have a relatively big lot for being in a suburb but not sure how I’m going to set up a my gardens.

so you just plant one for yourself. It would be nice if a bunch of people could get together and plant a community garden but thats wishful thinking. Are you planning on more than one garden????
04:06 PM - Jan 24, 2022
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
24 January, 07:07
i have a couple small raised beds. we have a large back yard a d front yard but it is figuring out how to work it all into a garden still acceptable is suburbia.