L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
23 January, 02:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 January, 02:37
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
I might add that "awakening" means more than just being awake. It means we stop participating in the very things that led us to where we are. We stop spending our money on THEIR garbage. Stop eating out, find natural solutions for your health, illnesses, cleaners, stay our of doctors offices, hospitals, etc. We literally must learn and share ways that help each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 January, 06:00
In response Made In America to her Publication
Truth.

23 January, 06:12
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
There's just so much we can do on our own. And maybe learning to be self sufficient isn't such a bad idea. Yeah, it's easier to buy instead of make your own, but it comes with a cost. There's enough of us that we can share ideas, teach each other ways to be self sufficient.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 January, 08:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
I'm old and old school. My mother cooked from scratch, baked bread, made our school clothes and knitted caps, scarves, sweaters and mittens for 6 kids. We all had chores that included fixing, repairing and maintaining everything we owned. It gave all of us a strong work ethic and a determination that we can handle any situation. Wouldn't hurt to bring back a little of that instead of online chats and x box.

No it wouldn't hurt, as a matter of fact, it's the ONLY thing we can do. THEY are going to make things as hard on us as they can. The fast meals, buy everything, get and have it now, has got to go. Like you, my mom did all these things. Only thing she didn't do was canning/preserving/drying/dehydrating foods. I learned that on my own and I'm soooooooo glad I did. Not only is it very rewarding, it's a must. When you go to the store to buy these things, it simply won't be there.
10:49 AM - Jan 24, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it