Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
31 January, 06:28
Looks like my crazy sleep schedule has me up before the birds this morning. Not that I have any issue greeting the Morning sun I've just never been all that fond of worms.

But in all seriousness I've found the Lord puts me just where He wants me and when. If Im up bright and early its because He wants me on Day Watch today. I only pray it's not for anything to earthshaking. 🙏 Which...it HAS been JUST that in the past. Literally speaking.

I want to take a moment to welcome all my good friends and fellow fb orphans who are slowly migrating into Freedom. It's good to have you all here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Werner @lwerne
Amazing. The Lord woke me up at 4:00 am, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, for sucha time as this! We have work to do!
06:35 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lwerne in this post can reply
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
31 January, 06:39
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
Indeed! And hearing you say this makes me open my eyes all the wider. This is how He speaks to those who will listen.

Something is afoot

Watchers Watching!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396