SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
30 May, 01:52
Who remembers this confirmation -- when someone asked RFK Jr. to touch his eye if his cousin would be coming back soon? I couldn't remember exactly, so asked @GlynHowardFndIt2 . These are his pics. Thank you, Glyn! Can't find the video though, so if you all run across it, please share. Thanks!
(Click through the pics to read what's on the screen.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

12:37 AM - Jan 24, 2022
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
24 January, 12:57
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Thank you for sharing the video you made! Blessings!! And now, looking at the man making the "tip of the spear" sign with his hands, who's sitting in Marine One, makes me think of the couple in another video who walk to Marine One while someone shouts, "John! John! John!" Signs everywhere...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
24 January, 12:37
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
yes