The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 January, 02:47
On Tuesday, earlier this week as we waited for our daughter to come out of surgery. We waited in the waiting area of our nearest Childrens Hospital and one of the doctors came out to give us great news. “No cancer was found” she announced not too loud but loud enough for others to hear in an otherwise silent location. It was a joyous moment and my wife and I praised God! It was a great moment and others in the waiting room were joyful for the news we got too!

Shortly after that.. 15 minutes or so, another doctor came out and asked another set of parents to come back into a private counseling room. My heart broke for them knowing that it could have easily been us. God gave me compassion for them and I prayed for them. I dont know anything about their child or situation. I dont even know if it was a boy or a girl? I just hurt for them and I think about that family often.

Lord please heal that child and give peace to their family. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
So thankful for God's healing touches! Praying for His healing touch on the other child also. God loves us so and His healing is perfect. I pray the other family's trust is in God and His ability to heal, no matter what information they were given today.
05:22 PM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by DeHowie in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 January, 05:42
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396