JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 January, 07:16
“Your MK Ultra is kicking your ass.”
Negative 48

If you’re one of the 20,000+ that are locked out of the front row because you trusted Fake News then I don’t know what to say. I didn’t come here to make frens. I came to win.

#FamilyIsEverything
#ToughLove

https://t.me/c/1192089068/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 January, 07:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
...just another secrete society here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I don’t disagree that it’s a “Secrete Society” 171

God Speaks English- 171
Believe It Or Not- 171
Prove Me Wrong- 171
Love You Friend- 171
10:52 AM - Jan 23, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 January, 11:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We're not paying much attention to "where" we're heading as much as making sure we're part of another "group" for social anxieties to be comforted by a sense of crowd security.
I mean, it's human nature I get it, & also generational length programming going further back than the first civilizations. I as well as every living human suffer from/struggle with this.
What's the first thing God asked Adam after the fall when he told God he saw they were naked? Ever ponder what that meant?
Do you know what Great Tartar actually meant in the day it was called that? No, I absolutely don't believe some empire called Tartaria ruled the earth once so don't do that.
This timeline's so broken we're still following Rome & didn't realize it till THIS movement came along.
The "United States" didn't start out as "The United States Of America" at all. Yeah, there TRULY is support in the historical record for this...maps REALLY are important!

https://www.dailymotion.co...