NiRE NiRE @NiRE
#nomeansno #sexualassault It's crazy to think anyone would blame the raped victim. https://www.yahoo.com/news...
09:39 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by NiRE in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 January, 09:52
In response NiRE NiRE to his Publication
We had a similar case like this and it was actually someone we knew. I didn’t care for the guy, he rubbed me the wrong way, but he was locked up because he and this girl he went out with both intoxicated and he was seen on top of her by friends. As i already said, I’m not defending him because i didn’t care for him, but do I think he should have been locked up for drunk sex? No. Both were adults, no drugs were used to complicate the matter, both people had a choice. When you go out and get intoxicated you are leaving yourself open to anything and anybody. If you want to have a choice in what happens to your body, maybe stay home alone and get drunk. But neither person was sober enough to make a good choice, and obviously no good choice was made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NiRE NiRE @NiRE
25 January, 01:04
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Unfortunately wickedness on every angle. Doesn't matter how one spins it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396