Little things make big things happen,
be good to each other! 😊🀍
08:40 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 09:26
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Yes to all of these! The best habits to have! πŸ’–β˜ΊοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 09:20
Not only tip your server but write something nice on the paper receipt ( if you get a paper one.) πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
28 December, 09:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
YES!!! πŸ₯°πŸ€

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 12:56
If you're able to push your shopping cart to your vehicle, then you're able to push it to the cart return.

19 October, 01:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 October, 12:49
Yes so simple to just be kind to others, to animals and to the world! Amazing how good it feels to help others! Help a homeless person , buy them a meal, pay it forward!!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 October, 06:57
and here we are at A precipice, are we laughing sweating giving up? where has this left "us" if there is an "us".

truth: it's left me in SHRED mode

glad you had a good time:)

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 October, 06:17
Absolutely!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 October, 04:54
a very sweet WISE special FRIEND reminded me how we can all pick up trash (not just the people who β€œget paid” to do it) …so I started doing it with my 2 year old. now he picks up EVERY single piece of trash he sees on the road. I see people stare -mouths agape (partly bc it triggers the idea that they to can do it! but also to see that we have no fear of germs {no triple masks here} β€”even a 2 year old can make a big differenceβ€”imagine if every 2 year old learned to pick up trash-problem solved !!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
18 October, 05:55
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ» Exemplary πŸ‘πŸ»β£οΈ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 09:25
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Every couple of months or so I carry a plastic bag when walking my dog in my neighborhood and pick up trash that seems to accumulate at the entrance to our neighborhood. I like to keep things beautiful. πŸ˜‡

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 October, 04:50
Exactly!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 January, 01:39
πŸ‘This is SOOOO good - 100% ... Yes! πŸ˜‡πŸ’«

23 January, 01:58
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 January, 09:13
the golden rule, treating others/situations like you would want to be treated. makes such a difference

23 January, 12:34
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€