"Emergen C" In time there will be a surge of Zombie walking sheeple who took the Moderna#Covid19Vaccination that#BROKE or alter your God given perfect DNA image to insert the#lizard#demon#Vipers DNA done by the elite Demon pigs who worship the#Paladian#Nephilian God. But fear not if you were deceived into taking the#jab God the eternal father promised that your body would one day again be perfect insomuch that not even a hair should be lost. This includes all of Adam and Eves seed who have been vaccine damaged and now live with Autism such as the Rain man. Statics are 1 in 56 children are on the Autism spectrum. GOD has not forgotten you and does have a plan that includes calling upon#ArchAngelRaphieal who will be called upon again. He is the#AngelOfHealing and has been called on upon in the past to come down and heal injured individuals in bible. https://youtu.be/ViS0yY5CoaE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @Cordlesssss in this post can reply

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I am in agreement with healing coming for people with Autism.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank u Cord πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™someone like rainman is easy compared to what I deal with ...my injured son is extremely hyper, demanding sometimes aggressive...I walk in eggshells 24/7 its hard to explain even ....I have been healing his tummy & detoxing and treating him with many protocols and he is a lil better but I pray every day for his healing from God β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Behold, The Days come, saith The Lord" Amos 9-13. #Jesus Lord is Salvation, God is My Strength and Power, He Makes My Way Perfect

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

"Emergen C" In time there will be a surge of Zombie walking sheeple who took the Moderna#Covid19Vaccination that#BROKE or alter your God given perfect DNA image to insert the#lizard#demon#Vipers DNA done by the elite Demon pigs who worship the#Paladian#Nephilian God. But fear not if you were deceived into taking the#jab God the eternal father promised that your body would one day again be perfect insomuch that not even a hair should be lost. This includes all of Adam and Eves seed who have been vaccine damaged and now live with Autism such as the Rain man. Statics are 1 in 56 children are on the Autism spectrum. GOD has not forgotten you and does have a plan that includes calling upon#ArchAngelRaphieal who will be called upon again. He is the#AngelOfHealing and has been called on upon in the past to come down and heal injured individuals in bible. https://youtu.be/ViS0yY5CoaE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread